Massive Selection for 6312 Conveying equipment Wholesale to Juventus
Massive Selection for 6312 Conveying equipment Wholesale to Juventus Detail:
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Introduction to Bearings
The Various Types of Bearings and Their Importance in Machinery Function
Dedicated to strict high-quality regulate and considerate shopper service, our experienced staff members users are constantly available to discuss your necessities and assure full buyer pleasure for Massive Selection for 6312 Conveying equipment Wholesale to Juventus, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Los Angeles, Puerto Rico, Germany, If any product meed your demand, please feel free to contact us. We're sure your any inquiry or requirement will get prompt attention, high-quality products, preferential prices and cheap freight. Sincerely welcome friends all over the world to call or come to visit, to discuss cooperation for a better future!
The innovative Drive Shaft Clamping Center Support (DSCCS) by EPS is the only true Permanent fix to premature bearing support failures. This Patent-Pending device was developed by a team of technicians whom over the course of 4 years were able to create what is now the end-all solution to failing Bearing Supports.
The Clamping Center Support is the ONLY device that can be installed without removing the Drive Shaft from the vehicle or without requiring the disassembly of the Drive Shaft. Why is this so important?
1) By not having to disassemble the Drive Shaft means that NO re-balancing of the shaft is required. All other methods of Bearing Support replacement require this expensive and lengthy procedure. Failure to balance the once disassembled Drive Shaft would result in major vibrations.
2) Our Clamping Bearing Support installs easily to your Drive Shaft, using basic household tools, in less than an hour. This is a Do-it-Yourself repair that will save you very costly repair bills and unnecessary time down. Should you choose to have a professional install it, the labor times will be much less than Drive Shaft replacement or any other method of repair.
The cause of the premature Drive Shaft Support failure is a direct result of too much continuous stress imposed upon the rubber in the mount. This is more the product of the Drive Shaft design than the quality of the rubber material in the mount. Unfortunately, by merely replacing the Bearing Support with another similar rubber mount you can expect much of the same results experienced with the factory rubber mount.
There is only One certain and definite fix.
The EPS Drive Shaft Clamping Center Support for the Porsche Cayenne, Volkswagen Touareg & Audi Q7 takes a completely different approach in solving this, all too common, problem. Getting away from the proven failure-prone solid rubber vibration dampener, we instead use multiple, hollow Silicone Pods. This design is much better equipped to withstand the constant compressing and stretching forces generated while in use. The silicone material also does a much better job of handling the heat and atmospheric conditions located under your vehicle. Even better, although we have over Two Years of use on our test vehicle and the DSCCS is still functioning flawlessly, in the rare event that any of the Pods on the DSCCS fail, they are very easily replaced in minutes.
• Permanently repairs the notorious bearing support
• DIY installation – typically in under one hour using household tools
• No need to remove or disassemble your current Drive Shaft
• No need to re-balance your Drive Shaft
• No need to send in your faulty Drive Shaft
• No core charges
• Lightweight – ships domestically for free and internationally for $39
• Patent-Pending design
• Will pay for itself in labor & shipping costs
Please visit the link below for more detail:
By Arlene from Bahrain - 2015.09.12 17:18
The company account manager has a wealth of industry knowledge and experience, he could provide appropriate program according our needs and speak English fluently.
By Jerry from Colombia - 2015.09.19 18:37