2017 New Style P6pallet for export Export to Argentina
2017 New Style P6pallet for export Export to Argentina Detail:
Product detail pictures:
Related Product Guide:
Ball Bearings Are What Make The World Go Round
The Importance of Bearings in Machinery and Other Applications
Persisting in "High top quality, Prompt Delivery, Aggressive Price", now we have established long-term cooperation with customers from the two overseas and domestically and get new and aged clients' large comments for 2017 New Style P6pallet for export Export to Argentina, The product will supply to all over the world, such as: New Zealand , Tanzania , Bogota , Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
- Anyone (in 10 mins) can create their own $30 very strong bicycle trailer out of an ordinary hand truck. Bruce Thomson in New Zealand explains in a slide show a demo of many he’s made & used in many years.
- Also gives ‘surprise tips’ on safety – attaching & carrying loads. These trailers take tiny space to store (vertical).
- Note: With years of hard work, wheel bearings fail. Watch for wobbly wheels, replace/re-sleeve them. With huge weights, the tubeless wheels sheared their bolts going over deep pothole or steps, so don’t put more than about 250kg while towing. Walking the bike ‘safer. Can take big 8′x4′ wallboard though, if you extend with a 4″x2″. & rear crossbar.
- See other vids:”No need for bicycle trailer – vertical load the carrier’ and “World’s cheapest ‘Vertical recliner’ bicycle”, “Double glaze doityourself for 1500 dollars”. “Watch me scale my own teeth FREE”, and “Simple shower lid DIY – stops chilly drafts, prevents mildew, adds cubic m storage”
- MAY 2013: Created 1M wide swap-in axle for stability.
- SEPT 2013 Have just bought some (used) skateboard wheels, with a view to making a super-compact, telescopic-collapsible , strong trailer small enough to carry all the time on the bike. If/when it’s done, I’ll create a video and mention it on this video too.
- MARCH 2014 Still saving lots of money by using the trailer free instead of paying deliveries or owning a car. Note: If you’re thinking of adding an electric motor to the front wheel, it can endanger your control of steering, esp. at speed. When you turn, the wheel can twist unpredictably. Better to apply motor to back wheel instead.
By Donna from Botswana - 2016.08.28 16:02
Product quality is good, quality assurance system is complete, every link can inquire and solve the problem timely!
By Alexandra from Brasilia - 2016.11.12 12:31